View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

It would installed. Kinda hard to make those measurements as close as possible with the bar sitting on the ground the piping just laying under it.

Here is a picture. The yellow lines indicate the measurements I need. Thank you to anyone that can get this for me. Driver side is from the edge of the bar the welds of the MAF bung straight down the center of the pipe. Don't have to go from the edge directly to the spot of the weld, but draw a line as if you were to cut the pipe right at the weld. Passenger side, from the edge of the bar to the first slight bend centered on the pipe.

Reason I need this is because I am going to have a pin stripper lay some lettering on top of the powder coating in that area since it is the only real spot to put it. Makes sense why stillen chose the same spot to put their logo. And what I am getting has to be symmetrical, unlike the reference between the stillen logo in this picture on the passenger side versus the driver side. Stillen buried the logo hallway under the bar on the drivers side tube.

Last edited by Japanjay; 07-14-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Japanjay is offline   Reply With Quote