View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 08:55 PM   #364 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfamous View Post
So you're the one with the car that was posted up on SSR. How's that Viper treating you? That's one sexy piece of machinery.
Yup, I loved my Z. If the motor was making all kinds of noises...I would still have it. Actually, if the old man who backed into my car didn't do that, I'd probably have a built motor boosted Z.

The Viper hates me though. I've had the car for 15 months. I've gone through 2 motors and now an accident
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! dirty girl!
Ha, that's exactly what I said when I was driving in the rain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
You actually snatched "WOW" from my mouth. Looks amazing Ryan
Thanks, man! It's always nice to hear from one of the OGs.

BUUTTTTTTTT my car is down AGAIN! A rolling shot taken today during a Poker Run...nice!

And then about 30 minutes later...my bad luck with the car continues. Notice the clouds in the above picture? Well, the skies let loose a few minutes later. Going down a slight hill, there was standing water at the bottom. I notice it and drop a gear, as to not hit the breaks and throw the weight of the car forward (we were driving cautiously and under the speed limit due to the conditions...maybe 50mph? I just know I went from 5th to 4th). As soon as I hit the puddle, it was over. The rear kicked out hard to the right. I was heading straight for the guardrail on the opposite side of the road (thank God there wasn't any traffic coming at the time, as there were a bunch of semis on the road). I corrected and the rear spun the other way back towards the guardrail to my right. As I'm facing the opposite direction, I see KDR83 in his silver GTS spinning out as well. Thankfully, he did not hit anything. My rear smacked the guardrail and then the front lightly hit it as well.

The rear quarter is cracked, rear bumper is cracked, taillight and reverse light are cracked, front fender is scraped, both driver's side HREs are curbed, and the driver's side rear wheel's toe is off. The positive thing about the story...no one was hurt!

The guardrail I hit. I was coming toward the view the picture was taken. There was a stream of water running from the right of the screen to the left...
[/QUOTE]