View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #2629 (permalink)
kfull
Track Member

Drives: A lot
kfull is a jewel in the roughkfull is a jewel in the roughkfull is a jewel in the roughkfull is a jewel in the rough

These pictures are crappy iphone pics, and it's a cloudy day so the lighting is poor too. I really like the look of the carbon fiber cans on gun metallic. When its darker they look almost black and I think they match the black accents on the car around the windows, and if you have window tint, the tint too. You can't go wrong either way but I think carbon fiber looks best on black, gun metallic, and 40th aniv Z's, maybe pearl white too, (the non colored Zs) and the colored cars look good with the ss cans. -totally personal opinion, but all that matters is that you like it. carbon fiber has a slightly higher "exotic tone"(not ricey at all) and ss has a slightly lower bassy throatier tone. Carbon fiber is "stealthier" looking while ss is more noticable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0919.jpg (824.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0920.jpg (806.2 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0922.jpg (866.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0923.jpg (661.7 KB, 41 views)