View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #39 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
If you have a "knock off" Nismo, imo, it's not going to add any resale value to your car at all and will attract a smaller pool of potential buyers.

Having said that, if you want to make your non nismo into a nismo clone because that's what makes you happy, go for it.

As far as adding the Amuse kit, it's a nice piece, not my taste but if you like it then go for it. Def going to be more rare than the nismo bodykit. As far as resale goes for that one, same thing, it's either love or hate so you will actually be reducing your potential pool of buyers.
I totally agree! I always told people it's the best to return your car back to stock when you sell your car and part out all the aftermarket parts here on the forum. This way, you will attract a larger pool of buyers at higher value and get part/most of your money back on aftermarket parts.
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote