View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
To answer your performance question.
0-60 will technically be faster, but probably not unless you add in better tires, suspension setup, etc to take advantage of the performance. Adding boost to the 370z is great, but traction in the lower gears suffer without more work.
This is so true you really start to feel the limits of the car (in a straight line) with the added power. At the end of the say a stock car I would venture to say would beat a FI car to 60. It takes a very skilled driver to put the power to the ground effectively, not to mention the 1-2 shift becomes much harder to navigate. You have much more time to make the shift with a NA car, where as FI will bounce you off of that rev limiter pretty quick.

Over 60 though its a different story.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote