View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute
Default will these wheels fit on the rears. please advise.

hello. yes before you all jump on me that there are other threads i dont care. i'm lazy and dont feel like searching through 100 pages of nonsense when i can have answer in 5 minutes directly.

looking to do a drag radial set up on my rears.

i have the sport package and originally was going to put 305/35/19 mickey thompsons on them to save money on wheels. i think thats a bit of a stretch when stock tire is a 275. also most people are telling me to drop to a 18" wheel for more meat and weight reduction.

set-up i found and like is 18x12 wheels with either:
305/35/18, 315/30/18, or 345/35/18 (if they fit)

wheels i found that i like for price, look, weight are

wheels specs are:
Size: 18x12
Pattern: 5x114.3
Offset: +20mm
Hub Bore: 73mm
Lip Size: 4.25 Inch
Weight: 27 lbs

now question is will these fit in the rear based on the offset?
will they clear rear sport brakes? (im 90% sure they will)
and are 345 too wide for the rear of the Z?

thank you in advance.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote