View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capo190 View Post
With the Z's blind spots possibly being a problem already....how much harder are the tints making your driving?

I could imagine at night, changing lanes and also reversing could be much harder with the tints?

I'm getting a black 370 like yours too and I plan on getting 5's but having second thoughts because it's hard to see out of the car to begin with.
Moderate tints don't make the car harder to see out of, they just make it harder to see into, so your worries about tints affecting changing lanes and reversing are unfounded, unless you go for extreme tinting.

If you're concerned about reversing, get parking sensors or a reversing camera.

All I'd say is, if you're new to Z's, be very aware of the width of the wheel arches - It's a wide car and easy to scrape.

...oh, and go for the tints (if it's legal!!! ), but don't go too dark.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote