View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #202 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Sounds like corporate is holding the dealer's feet to the fire for recommending aftermarket stuff and trying to warranty claim it. I'm unfortunately not too surprised he developed amnesia. At this point you might want to find some legal representation. You'd be surprised how much you can accomplish with a sternly worded letter on legal letterhead sent to the dealer and manufacturer.
I'm not going to be spending another dime on this (after buying Z1 rotors, Stoptech pads...and NOW, OEM Sport rotors and pads to replace those...). However, I don't think they want to cross wires with me. I'm going to wait and see how Nissan Corporate deals with this after I finally get a chance to speak with the regional representative.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote