View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

As soon as you touched the stock cats with any aftermarket HFCs or TPs you fail the inspection period. HFCs don't have the strong gas smell like the TPs do so you might luckily get the inspection passed as long as the CEL is not on. Therefore people has this illusion that HFCs are legal. No they are not. Check the Fast Intentions website, it clearly says they are for off road use only.

As for op, I would never sell my car with upgrade parts on them(well unless the minor ones). You take them off and re-sell them on the forum to get extra money while your stock car's re-sell velue goes up anywhere you go. That's a win-win why wouldn't you do that?? It's pain? Yes/maybe. But for the money and trouble-free I'd return it to stock.
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote