View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #62 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
i believe he also has the 4.36 gears and radials on his car which is a MASSIVE upgrade for the 1/4. I outran an 478whp/440tq SS Camaro from a dig with 4.08's. I'd post a video but no street racing vids lol. He was pulling on me HARD at the very end but never actually caught me before the finish. Highway and he would've mutilated me by 4 or 5 car lengths but the power of shorter gears does amazing things. Especially when the 7at with 3.3 gears is faster then the 6mt 3.69 gears from factory, the 4.36 gears would be a destroyer in the 7at. I would roughly assume 20% increase In acceleration.
seeeeee no one told me he was running 4.36 gears lol

i wonder how hard it would be to swap in a set of gears for drag days and put the stockers in for when i DD it. never changed a set before.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote