View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #1851 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorazine_IM View Post
oh shoot. your rear tires are actually pooping out a lil. and youre saying you coulda gone 305s??? do you rub on your fender a lot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorazine_IM View Post
and also, how do you like your swift springs? im sittin on eibachs right now.

No rubbing at all, I loaded the z down with a packed suitcase in the hatch and my wife and daughter up front and it didn't rub. Then me and the wife with the packed suitcase went a few hundred miles on vacation, no problems what so ever. I could go down in the rear about an inch without a problem and a quarter of an inch up front. At this height I could have went with 265/35 & 305/30 instead of 255/35 & 295/30. As far as the swifts I love them, much better than stock in every way.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote