View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #5115 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Leave it to the Nissan dealer to tell me incorrect information I was at the dealer right before driving one at COTA and specifically asked about the 6MT since the one I looked at was a CVT. Not only did the dealer tell me it was CVT standard with the Nismo, he said there were zero options for the Nismo, as it's a special package that cannot be changed. When I mentioned something at the Nismo Performance Academy they seemed to concur that the Nismo version is only available with CVT. I guess they didn't quite understand and thought I was asking if they had a 6MT to drive because all the ones they brought were CVT.

Glad you got 6MT... that is what I would want
The only options I know of for the Nismo Juke are,

MT = FWD
AT = CVT

The CVT is not an option I would choose for this vehicle.

Paint,
Black = no charge
Sliver = $135
Pearl White = $300

We got the Pearl White at the Silver money due to a typing error.

Navigation, back up camera and Rockford Fosgate stereo is included, 18" wheels with summer rubber included, wicked awesome interior included, engine is the same as the other versions but receive a boost in power via Nismo specific ECU tune, Nismo specific exterior trim, LED DRL, etc.

Supposedly there was only 100 Nismo Jukes imported to Canada. I don't know how true that is.