View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Thank you very much for all the compliments, everyone! It's been a long road to get it where it is, but the compliments almost make me feel the wait was worth it.

Someone on the Viper forum asked to see dual SSG stripes on my car...here's my very poor attempt. What do you guys think?

Also, here's a quick iPhone picture of the interior. I've changed out all gauges/dome/trunk/footwell lighting for LEDs, added the Lloyds Ultimats, MGW short throw with the knob, and had the center console painted SSG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwhit02 View Post
Wow, impressive for a 16yr old. We should get together for a photoshoot sometime since you live so close to me. I just lowered my Nismo (more), so the next nice day we should take some pics.
I'm in. Where in Tampa do you live?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
The pics in the puddle gives me the heebies. Lost my 350z in water.

Love the second to last fisheye shot.
Yeah, I was definitely nervous driving into it...I was waiting for a pothole to swallow my car, but thankfully I only found about a .5" deep hole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rM View Post
One of my best friends just bought a Viper... I quote...
So true! It shakes (maybe because I'm cammed), it's hot as crap inside, it makes all kinds of funny noises, the interior is so cheap, but I love it as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmark View Post
Great pics.

What is the color of your calipers?
Snakeskin Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcosta79 View Post
Probably green as well, but that's just a guess.

I'm just busting your balls!