View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #2965 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
You haven't been paying attention, then. I don't mean to be blunt, but the "$200k a year job" (LAUGHABLY high for a BAH contractor that is only a network admin, btw - he really only made about $120K which is shit-money for a BAH contractor in Hawaii. Here, that'd be something like 80-90K in this area...which is beans for them) has been disproven already.

Not even going to touch the beautiful girlfriend part lol.

Again, you are assuming everything he says is even true. How do you know? Maybe I'll go to the media tomorrow and say I'm truly a robot made by the government powered by a cold-fusion heart. You should see my robot grip! You'll believe me too, right? :-/
He did make 200k a year a few years back. He is/was a contractor. Their salaries fluctuate. Even accepting that he made 120k last year, he has a steady job that more than pays the bills. Lots of people can't say that right now. He gave that up for...what? What motivation could he have had? He wasn't selling secrets to the Chinese.

The girl is a dancer and pretty cute iirc.

I'm not "assuming" anything at all but I'd say it's pretty telling that the government hasn't come out and said "None of this is true. He's making this all up". You don't know either.