View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #2957 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Actually, I am War Machine.

I mean, I'm in the Air Force, so I've got that down. Totally credible.

Here is my super suit.

It's only an artist's concept because I can engage my cloaking device, and a picture of me has never been taken - I'm too fast. But I'm going to say I do something nasty to the 'murican people - I fly around pretending to be a drone, and I'm actually watching all of you make sexy time in your bedrooms. I log your habits into my little electronic black book, and report directly to Obama. The only thing that can thwart my video taping escapades are tin foil hats - those guys are way too smart for me...so I pop flares and I set their house on fire instead, and blame it on a lightning strike.

True story.