View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:14 AM   #2956 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
You haven't been paying attention, then. I don't mean to be blunt, but the "$200k a year job" (LAUGHABLY high for a BAH contractor that is only a network admin, btw - he really only made about $120K which is shit-money for a BAH contractor in Hawaii. Here, that'd be something like 80-90K in this area...which is beans for them) has been disproven already.

Not even going to touch the beautiful girlfriend part lol.

Again, you are assuming everything he says is even true. How do you know? Maybe I'll go to the media tomorrow and say I'm truly a robot made by the government powered by a cold-fusion heart. You should see my robot grip! You'll believe me too, right? :-/

"Network Admin" can mean a lot of things. It's a very adaptable position title. Ive seen guys with that title that setup network equipment all day and ive seen guys with that title who do intrusive monitoring and network penetration stuff. Just saying...
200k is very likely for the latter example.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote