View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #66 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX52Z View Post
I had a few days rest from all this and came back to it refreshed. During this time, I had checked all the fuses and left the battery disconnected, hoping the car would heal itself once plugged back in after all this time.

Well, no, same problem with the fan blowing, no AC control and no lighting. So, I double checked the big white plug on the AC module again and it's in tight.

Then it occured to me that I had removed the actual AC controls (the module with three circular knobs) to transplant them into the Metra dash kit and what do you know...I had forgotten to insert the little black plug in.

Derr....
man my bad bro...reading back on your posts i would have mentioned that wire block but i kept skipping this thread. sucks when you cant get answers