View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #525 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
Will this fit g37 coupe?

On first post you said this unit is not for FI and FI people have to wait.. any update about that? (sorry i just cant read the whole 34 pages lol)
the standard kit as it has been sold, i would rate for 500-550rwhp turbocharged, and less for supercharged cars. Beyond that, we are talking about custom installation and setup kits for the order. a second fuel pump will have to be installed into the secondary fuel pump slot, and some changes need to be made to plumbing, and an activation system for the secondary pump needs to be setup.

my ratings might be conservative, its hard to say. if you are able to get by on a walbro 255 now, you probably will be able to with my standard kit. its just that my standard kit isnt going to utilize its pump quite as effectively due to extra plumbing length. i also have reason to believe that the special model walbro 255 we use could possibly have a slightly lower power rating than a typical 255 due to it having secondary functions that leach from the overall volume output.

Last edited by phunk; 07-01-2013 at 01:53 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote