View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 05:34 PM   #231 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
I would love to buy the Doran Arms as they look amazing and no doubt they will perform, just have some other updates at the moment.

Here is the SPL vs SPC and you can see where it broke. The 2nd picture you can see even the bushings are completely shot, and I am dead sure the front control arms are shot too. This happened while on track doing about 80-90mph at Buttonwillow, now my rear knuckle stock bushings are tearing. I called SPC they said they would send me a brand new replacement a few months ago but they never did. Corner3 Garage came through with SPL rear camber arm on the spot! (Thanks Mike w/ Corner3). I had to tow the car about 200+ miles

Edit: This happened about 15 track days? Upon removal, it messed up my rear knuckle bushings due to the wheel extending out and towed inwards excessively , this could have been a bad wreck. I ordered ALL SPL bushings all around....
That sh*t is craZZZZZZZZZZZy!!!!!!!
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote