View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:05 AM   #362 (permalink)
Amuse370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 PW Fairlady Z
Amuse370z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
You will learn soon enough that to switch lanes to the right you need to look out the back window, and to switch to the left you need to lean forward and/or stick your head out the driver side window. Its funny when you get in the habit of doing so and then you get in a normal car that has good visibility. and you still end up doing that ****. Its how to spot a Z driver out of the z rule #1.
Do you mean the little window by the B-piller or the actual rear window? I'm going to see if a big broadway mirror would help. I know what you mean about the normal car, I was turning my head around whenever I wanted to switch left in the Z and all I saw was the seatbeat clip lol

The only thing holding me back from getting a clear bra is that I most likely will be going Amuse in a year or so.

I've driven the car for only 44km and the attention I get is crazy. I've already got a couple ricer flybys and 3 cars speeding to catch up to me to check the car out.

Coming from my 2000 Acura 1.6 EL, I appreciate this car that much more, she is amazing.

Last edited by Amuse370z; 06-27-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Amuse370z is offline   Reply With Quote