View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #195 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I do not like selling stuff. Such a PITA.

Edit: (27JUN) Nothing to report currently. Happy to get all the parts out to buyers. May need to cough up a belt for the pulleys though. GTM can't find it. I reluctantly reduced the price on some stuff. Was hard to do as I know I would have bought these items for that price, but I had to reevaluate from the outside in.

Edit 2: (01JUL) GTM found the belt and finally got everything out that was bought. Still no news on progress with the vehicle. Closest thing I got to info is my front bumper must be back on because Pablo@ GTM couldn't find a car with the front bumper off. That at least tells me the oil coolers and radiator are installed and everything is put back together. So as long as they already swapped O2 sensors and fixed the wiring, tuning should be the last thing to do.

Edit 3: (07JUL) Still have AEMs, stock radiator, and 2 sets of spark plugs to sell. If I can move the AEM's soon, I'll just close the thread down and take the other stuff home. I was able to recoup about $2,500, roughly half of what the cooling upgrades and O2 fix cost. Hoping to get in contact with GTM soon and get the hoses and oil cooler out the door. Took too long the last time. I haven't received any new info and it's 08July. I've asked via email for an update, but they don't say anything about the car, just letting me know a tracking number and that the items I sold left. With GTM finishing it up, I think they are putting together a bunch of info to post and update me on. That's fine and dandy, but they can at least tell me things are about done.

Edit 4: (09JUL) No updates till August, Sorry Gentlemen....

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 07-09-2013 at 01:25 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote