View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmo370 View Post
The way i see it right now:

Evo X if i want power and attract dicks

Nismo 370z if i want a sexy coupe and attract chicks

If only the z came boosted it wouldnt even hesistate. I want something with boost but nothing comes boosted with the looks and handling i want .. of course except the GTR
IMHO, the evo x is a bada$$ looking car. I like it. If done it right it's so sexy.

But I admit the 370z is a better looking car. I've got countless compliments on the car from all ages. BOTH girls and guys take pictures of my car makes me thinking of a new bussiness. Sometimes I fell this car just gets too much attentions...

As far as the performence and mod friendly. Evo x is not much faster than the 370 stock to stock. It might feel faster because of the turbo. But yes, evo will gain more power from the bolt-ons compare to the 370. Thus the mods on Evo is cheaper under 500whp. That said, if you want anything beyond 500whp, both Evo X and 370 are expensive.
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote