View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #26 (permalink)
isayimandrew
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 370Z Nismo MR M6
isayimandrew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmo370 View Post

The power isnt there (currently have low compression on the engine) but even when the engine was healthy it wasnt fast enough for me. Have many small issues here and there such as the trunk not working, the windows making a noise while rolling up, and other little things here and there. I know no car is perfect but i would think NIssan would be better quality.

Any input is greatly appreciated
the 370Z has small issues like trunk not working either.... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmo370 View Post
Just saw a white evo x while i went out to grab a bite. It didnt look that nice to me. Its a nice looking and ive seen some really nicely done ones on instagram etc but i think the nismo 370z blows it away in terms of looks.

Anyone wanna give me their opinion on whether i should get the engine replaced under warranty before selling ? If i get it replaced i will probably hold on to it a bit. If not ill sell it as is and pick up a used civic while i save for the nismo.

From what i heard if i were to trade it in it wouldnt matter. If i sell privately it might. You guys think i would get more money selling as is or with a new engine ?
It depends on the dealership youre dealing with. Some will give you more money, some will take whatever and just sell it so you just gotta see. Its all about your negotiation.
isayimandrew is offline   Reply With Quote