View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #26 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
That made me slightly horny...
And chance a pebble will be thrown up and go as far as to ding the rotor/get caught between the pad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave s View Post
It is always a possibility that a stone could get in but not a huge risk. If you were concerned you could run mesh in the hose as a safety measure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
That's a chance you take with any kit. Even the factory set-ups on other vehicles.

Interesting set-up.
I just got my set of carbon fiber ducts like Rusty and I am going to try and make a screen cover to avoid the possibility of injesting a rock (for lack of a better term) in the duct.

Once I figure out the the what and the how, I'll post some pictures.

GREAT idea with the undertray though.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote