View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #440 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Hey Joe, just out of curiousity how would a 3" exhaust perform on an NA car? I don't know much about FI's 3" exhausts at all and thought they were only for turbo/SC applications.
I survived Zdayz 2013 (barely)
For a none boost car the rule is you only want to go 1/4 over the stock size pipe. Our cars don't come with 2.5 inch exhaust from the factory a 3 inch would hurt your back pressure. You would have more flow but to a point that it would reduce performance instead of help it. Stillen starts out with the stock size up front and expands to 2.5 after the H_Pipe. 2.5 is the perfect size for our NA cars. Hope this helped some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmark View Post
Hi Joe,
Thanks for that, the only two exhausts i'm interested in is the Stillen or the Invidia.
Might look at the CNT too, good exhaust for a good price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAGAVExx View Post
I might be interested in the FI cf 2.5" exhaust if its still around in a month or so
Okay, sounds good. I need to do some research and find out what the right exhaust is for my set up. Month or so is good timing!!!!
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote