View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #148 (permalink)
370Z JT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z PW 7AT
370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute370Z JT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 370Z JT
Default Sprint Booster

I recently installed the Sprint Booster over the weekend. I bought it used off a forum member. I always read positive reviews on this product and wanted to try it for my self. Here's a quick review.

1. Open driver's door and let the residual battery power drain from the car. Remove the floor mat. You will see a small rectangular cover at the base of the gas pedal. Remove the cover by popping it open with a small flat head screw driver. With the cover removed, two 10 MM bolts will be visible.

2. Remove the two boots and the pedal assembly will come loose from the floor. Turn it over, and you will see the harness at the top of the assembly.

3. Disconnect the harness. You may cut the zip tie that is connected to the harness to give you more room. Connect the Sprint Booster and mount the switch. Reinstall the bolts and cover.

I've tried driving in both green (Sport) and red (Race), and have left it in red mode ever since. Throttle response is greatly improved. Sprint Booster has made the Z more lively and enjoyable to drive.
Top Secret | EVO-R | Fujimura Auto | Shine Auto | Seibon | MRWorks | Swift | SPC | SSR | UpRev | Project Kics | NST | Titek | Eibach | Nismo | Whiteline | Quaife | Invidia | Fly1 | CF Element | Carbon Signal
370Z JT is offline   Reply With Quote