View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 11:14 PM   #436 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmark View Post
Hi Joe, Good to meet you, I'm just up the road in Live Oak!
Sweet, thats close.. I'll PM you my cell so we can set up a meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGiGOTaZ View Post
i'm in for a meet once I get the Z back
Should hopefully be next week
That would awesome, on 12 July USF is putting on another AutoX event. It's just for a good time, they have helmets to use, and the course wont tear up your cars. We should think about getting a big group of Z's out there. Entry fee isn't bad at all. When they post the event I'll stick the link to it in here if there is any interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmark View Post
I don't suppose you still have this?
We need to talk, I may have my 2.5 inch Fast Intentions TDX, 18 inch resonators with Carbon Fiber cans for sell to a good home. The Stillen Exhaust went back to the owners car, so its off the market.

I also have a 3 inch Fast Intentions TDX, 12 inch resonators for sale as well. This is a hard to get exhaust and really should go to a Turbo/Super Charged car.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote