Thread: [For Sale] EVO-R cf mirror covers
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #160 (permalink)
Wonka2581
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MY WIFE CRAZY....
Wonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Amateur scam artist. Did not run through a proxy (more multiple proxies), used his real name, address, and phone number, used his own legit paypal, his own real bank linked to his paypal, and has imaginary friends. He lines his hair up on his lightbulb looking dome, probably bought a used base Z just to get into one, and thinks his carbon fiber add on's actually dropped weight. He a tool, so big, Bob Vila would hang him up in his garage. So cheap he can't afford a point and shoot with a delay flash, so he uses mirrors. Man I hope he gets djck cancer!
Hey hey hey easy on the hole base thing... Lol and oh yes he's defiantly a tool haha, he's probably crying on his boyfriends shoulder as we speak...