View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #187 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
I'm going with their comp radiator and SPAL fans too, so I know the pain, but it will be worth it. No reason to invest all that money in the power with the stock, underwhelming cooling system.
We will see a lot of builds where this will be the case. Especially with that group buy as large as it is, some will be stretching to make their TT dreams come true. The ones who are smart or have the funds will def have or will have upgraded cooling systems. There will be a lot of information on FI builds though

I know there were a few guys looking at doing twin superchargers. I'm wondering if they are still going for it or if they went another route due to the delays of getting this kit out. It was supposed to be out last year and the first build is just now finishing up in the next few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
Lmao that's how it starts. You officially have the sickness. The longer they take to finish my car the more money I spend on the car. As you can also notice is happening on your build. After some time goes by I get bored and buy a new part. My car is almost 100% done. There isn't anything I can think of that I want. Waiting on work wheels, fujimura front bumper, amuse rear and mines spoiler to come from Japan and I'm done. Kind of disappointing I won't have countless hours researching and looking for new parts. I kind of wish I had taken My time and did one piece at a time so I could have enjoyed the build process. Once I get my car back its done :-/ I too am looking forward to seeing how all our cars turn out. Aparently perfection doesn't hurry as my car has been at GTM over 9mos now. At this time it's waiting for parts that's whats holding me up but the wait still sucks

I would love a Fujimura bumper lol. Sam was trying to talk me into it, or at least throwing it out there. He said he would be able to seperate the intercoolers and oil coolers for better airflow to the radiator. I have no doubt he's correct as I thought about it too, but I'll just run her as she is now. I'll do some data logging on the oil temps, IAT's, and water temps to see how they do when I get home. I really cannot throw more money into this without having a seriously pissed Wifey or getting my home upgrades complete. It costs so much more money to do things right! Or at least to have copious amounts of power in the desert ROFL. Who knows, maybe I'll strike a killer job when I get home and afford to get the engine built

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 06-18-2013 at 01:30 AM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote