View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #84 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesDJRPM View Post
Hi,

I'm VERY interested in the dual gauge pillar.. I do have a few questions...

Could you do a RHD Option..?

Is the colour and texture matched to the existing and surrounding trim..?

Is it compatible with my 2013 370Z that has the airbags in the A-Pillar..?

Are you able to give me a price of what you'd charge for something like that..?

Thanks for your time..

James Merritt
james_merritt001@hotmail.com

I can do a RHD option. It will take a little longer than normal because everything would need to be built from scratch.

The colour is very close to stock. I personally don't notice a difference from one side to the other and I haven't had a complaint about the colour match yet. If you are really concerned I can dye both pillars. I'm very picky when it comes to stuff like this for my car, the colour matches perfectly (for my picky eyes) and I didn't bother dyeing the other pillar.

The pillar is fabricated using factory Nissan parts as a base allowing for the new Pillar to be installed exactly the same way as the original one. It does not impede the function of the airbags.

PM sent.

Last edited by GaleForce; 06-16-2013 at 09:28 PM.
GaleForce is offline   Reply With Quote