View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Do you have the flat M370 engine cover with the manifold?
No clue what came with the manifold, didn't even get to open the box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
I gotta ask... what the hell do you do for a living lol. A bunch of untouched items cause you decided to ball out for twin superchargers lol! Great parts man, GLWS with everything. I drooled on that oil cooler, and if I had the moola Id grab it.
I do networking... Routers, switches, firewalls, VOIP, so you can internets lol. I was under the impression a lot of it would work... Unfortunately, the opposite was true. I didn't want to post a thread sale until I had a way to send the parts. I wouldn't have done the TSC if I didn't get the offer I did. Now it's a bit irrelevant because adding things to replace what didn't work was astronomically expensive and Wifey was none too happy. Needless to say, I have some catching up to do back home to make up for it. Oil cooler is still available btw. I will accept payments if need be

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpax View Post
great parts ... GLWS

... I see the radiator is spoken for but wondering if it is the one with or without the condenser ?

Off Topic: You posted an acronym in my journal I have been unable to decipher ...
With condenser. Was it CG's? (congrats)

Edit: BTW OP updated with tentative buyers. All PM's were replied, so if you are listed as pending payment on the thread, please get back to me to complete purchase details.

Edit2: Apologies for being offline for 12 hours right after I posted this, network access was restricted until I got into work this morning, they finally lifted the restriction as I walked through the door.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 06-16-2013 at 06:23 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote