View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #178 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Created a sale thread for all my parts Parts 4 Sale GTM will ship straight to the customer for me Everyone who said they wanted something has been marked as such and reserved in the thread. If they decide to opt out, it will be up. If I don't receive payment in 7 days, it will be up for sale as well.

Talked to Sam@GTM extensively today. Finally gotten things ironed out. Pending Wife approval, I'll be getting their competition radiator, SPAL fan shroud, twin 25 row oil cooler, and new baffled oil pan. This is costing me a terrible amount of money and my parts sale really only covers half of what I have to pony up. Looking at the quote felt like I got gut punched. It is what it is. Everything he told me about why to get this amount of cooling was exactly what I already knew and needed to hear from a subject matter expert so I can justify the wallet pain. In retrospect, I would not have done this if I knew how much this is turning out to be. One leg is already in, so I'm finishing what I started. Lastly, I picked up a used set of Whiteline Swaybars those were a fraction of the cost of what that quote looked like lol.

Almost forgot... Sam also told me the Z1 brake kit is on and rewireing/replacing the O2 sensors fixed everything!!! He also told me they can have everything wrapped up in a month. It was about the only real good news I received lol.

Edit:Wive approves. Full steam ahead!

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 06-15-2013 at 08:26 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote