View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 07:52 AM   #151 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Sure they are. There was warranty work performed on the car by a certified dealer which did not rectify the issue. They'll pay for the work until the car is working properly, and if they want their money back, will deal with the dealer that did shoddy work (hint:nissan won't bother).
So if I understand what your saying, Nissan will keep paying dealer after dealer (assuming subsequent dealers can't fix it either) to correct the shoddy repairs of previous dealers until one of them gets it right and then go back to each dealer and deny their claim? Why did Sherwood refuse to fix it? Somehow, I don't think so. You go back to the first dealer and have them correct the problems (I bet their is more than one mechanic at the dealership and one of them knows how to do it right) as the Sherwood dealer told MHCOSS and have Nissan send out their rep to sort out the issues. However, it appears the OP refuses to go back to the dealership and sort it out.
IDZRVIT is offline   Reply With Quote