View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #306 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Damn,
Finally done, just gotta put the front clip on. She does whine pretty good. I ran it and set the fuel pressure. Then I let it warm up for a while, you can tell the computer is on crack. Martin will come over Tuesday morning to flash it. Then we are off to the dyno .

I have a small you tube bite, you can here it drop and surge. No smoke, no leaks, can't weight to get it on the road. Some one better buy my Rims and Tires before Tuesday there might no be much tire left .

Hope fully Kelly will come over Monday and help me bleed the brakes and go for a slow drive..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=svCY8UP3biM

370Z Super Charger Test Run - YouTube

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 06-18-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote