View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #48 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

With SS catback and 18" resonators, I had ZERO rasp, and a tiny bit of drone right at the 57/58 mph mark in 6th gear. That's literally the only place in the entire powerbad that I had any drone...which was very mild and didn't mind one bit, especially because you can just kick it into 5th and avoid or go a few mph more.

After having the catback for over a year, I decided to add resonators to Resonated Cat Pipes. Absolutely LOVED this setup! Auto-X'd, tracked, and also drove the car down to ZdayZ and Miami and back up to MN!

***NO DRONE OR RASP!!!!!!!!! I can't assure you any more then this, wouldn't have sat in a car for 80 hours in 2 weeks if the car produced a drone....trust me you'll love it!
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote