Thread: More Sidewayz!
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #211 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
This made me lol. Thanks for reading, but I haven't sold the car yet. Started to part out and only got as far as the exhaust and regretted that one as this Nismo exhaust I have now does not even compare. Took so long on packing the bodykit that people lost interest so still have everything else left. My wife and friends have been trying to talk me into keeping it, so as of now I still have it and will be entering another event as soon as I get back from Disney World. I just won't tandem it because I don't want to bang it up. Just having a hard time letting go of it, this is my car.
My daughter is in Disney right now with her high school band, they played in MK night before last I believe. I hope you keep the Z, but I do understand if she must go. Just make sure that this still equals and you'll be good to go.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote