View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
That TT motor has not been confirmed for the ATSV. That motor will go into the new CTS V sport. A new V for the ATS or CTS has not been confirmed or announced by GM yet regardless of what Jalopnik or other sites say. Trust me, I'm on the V boards and this has been discussed thoroughly. I think they are deciding on how to slot a real V into the GM line up. Right now the new C7 Vette does not match the current V in terms of power. So until a new ZR1 that's C7 based I don't think we get to see a new V. The current V will be sold as a 2014 model with orders placed this month.
Just going to point out that we don't even trust each other on our own boards, so for me, you being in the V boards is not justifiable enough for me to take your word on it. But I do understand your argument. It's very likely that the ATS will get the TT V6 motor. If it's targeting BMW and the C63 for performance, fuel economy, and technology, it's going to happen. The new CTS model may have to wait a few years for a proper V drivetrain (FI'd V8) to use.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote