View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #301 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Well today I spent the day working on the car.. Yesterday kellyefields came over and we got the intake on. So today started with TB's, Intercooler Lines and dressing up the wiring. I started to install the compressor but had some clearance problems. Thanks to Mr. Squeeze I was able to finish installing the Compressor. I needed to clearance the block for the flanges on the idler pulley.

Tomorrow I will wrap the ART test pipes and re-install the exhaust. Hopefully I can get Sophie off the jack stands tomorrow.. Will post some finished pictures when I get the intake tube on tomorrow..
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote