View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #2484 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Does anyone happen to have the setup of: Motordyne ART Pipes and FI 18" Res SS CBE?

Debating on switching from the headers to lessen the drone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuz View Post
+1 on a setup with F.I. resonated CBE + ART pipes. Very interested in hearing that...
I actually have a local 370z that has MD Art pipes paired with his SS catback with 18" resonators. I did a side by side comparison with my RHFCs paired with my SS catback vs his ART pipes & SS catback....and the ART pipe's hissing sound is all you could hear in the cabin. The RHFCs kept all the sound still going directly through the exhaust and straight out the back having guys tell me that they could "feel my exhaust in their chest" when following me, yet having very little cabin noise including zero rasp/drone.
I would suggest FI's Resonated TP's or Resonated HFC's if considering swapping out the LTH's.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel

Last edited by 1cleanZ; 06-11-2013 at 09:54 AM.
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote