View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #116 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

mhcoss- I would be learly of throwing anything in the car that isnt Nissan Certified at this point. I believe at this point they will say or do anything to get out of it, dont give them a reason to. Last thing you want to be stuck with is them backing out and blaming it on something you did (of course we all know that there is no way what your going to do is going to cause the issues). That being said any reputable shop will tell you right away that the engine is ingesting coolant.

One way to quickly tell is try squeezing your upper rad hose after the car is off and cooled somewhat. It should be nice and soft, if it is hard there is pressure in your system.

I would take others advice and go to the infinity dealer instead and not even touch the car. They will just use anything you do as a reason to deny their work.

In the end it is completely up to you however, whatever you decide to do I wish you the best of luck.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote