View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
Welcome nice G.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
Pure sex also you had a nice G37
Thanks for the compliments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
Back with your crew? Oh, I see how it is...

I guess that saying about once you go black isn't as true as it would seem. I'm partial to white Z's. I will never go black.
They'll always be my crew since they're the roots of when I found the G/Z platforms. Looking forward to all the meets this summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Congrats! Glad to see you finally found it! I saw your threads a while ago searching for the right car but everyone said your expectations and price were unreasonable, looks like your patience and diligence reall paid off my man, I'm in the same boat as you were but not a nismo, just a clean PW touring sport 6mt with low mileage for ~25k budget so your story gives me hope! I know it's out there. Looking forward to see what you do with nismo, that G was gorgeous btw.
Definitely be patient man, you'll find exactly what you want and it'll most likely be in the last place you thought. Its just like women....just when you give up and think you won't find anything out there....you meet/find something when you least expect it.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote