View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #170 (permalink)
NitrousZ34
Banned

Drives: Myself crazy
NitrousZ34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
i never even mentioned my friend until that post....

and i bolded the points im really responding to, 1. I dont know how he gained 60whp from 30shot of n2o, i saw his dyno graphs though, he made 366whp and 365wtq with the stillen stage 4 supercharger and when he sprayed he made 427whp and 400wtq and 2. why would anyone need n2o set up on a car? why do people install intakes on their cars? why do people install exhaust systems on their cars? there is absolutely no damn need to modify your car because it works just fine stock, so why do it at all?(I think you get the point im making here)

as far as why he runs 2 tunes on his setup is beyond me, i didnt make that decision so ill never know why he decided to do that, and as far as what you are asking me as to how he gained 60whp from 30shot of n2o, ill never know why because its beyond my knowledge
Maybe he gained more because he already has FI, maybe he just got lucky, i have no idea because physics is not my specialty, maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in

now, i dont know if you are doing this on purpose or not, but you are coming off as a troll and really its annoying

Well for 1, he's obviously shooting more than a 30 shot to achieve those numbers. Either that, or he changed out his pulley, added race gas, had a more aggressive tune etc etc on top of what he was spraying to make those numbers.
My point was that its really not needed to have a nitrous kit on a S/C setup because S/C have that low end power unlike turbo setups. Nitrous also has low end power and doesn't respond that well compared to a turbo setup on top end. So what I'm trying to say is why put two low end power adders together? I'm not saying never do it, it's more like its not needed. Two tunes would be needed for setup like that if course, but with the amount he's spraying (supposedly) it makes no sense to even bother having two separate tunes. It's such a low shot that like I said, you won't even feel. Your friend obviously has no idea what he's really doing with his car if he's feeding you that nonsense. I have literally no idea how he made that much tq off a S/C setup either. So either your lying or you don't know what you really saw.

My friend on a 9lb pulley made 400rwhp on 100 and I forget the tq number, but I know it was no where near his hp number. That's on a 07 350z with full bolt ons, Stillen S/C and two custom tunes for pump and race. Your story isn't adding up. You think I'm trolling but yet I'm coming off with valid points as to why I think some of the stuff you are saying is garbage. Iv seen plenty of graphs with S/C setups and yes they vary, but not to that extreme like your claiming. If you think I'm annoying then sucks, cus your going to have to deal with it. I'd rather call someone out on false information then to just let it slide and have everyone believe that they should start out with a 30 shot(s) just cus your buddy did it.
NitrousZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote