View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up KW V3's for the 370z! I want the facts! Pics, measurements, how low do they go?

Alright, just what the title says, I'm looking to get all the facts from previous/current KW V3 owners.

I ran KW V3's on my G37s Coupe for years, and LOVED THEM! Great ride, great feel, used for crusing as well as track/auto-x, could slam the car tastefully and still have 1 1/2" remaining to lower the car if desired. Naturally they were the first choice for me for my newly purchased 370 Nismo.

After researching on the forums, I've read time and time again that they are limited to how "low they can go". I'd like some clarification around this as to how low they CAN go, and where do they limitations begin.

For all of you current/past KW V3 owners, can I please get some insite on this.

**comparisons between KW V3's vs other manufactured Coilovers
**Photos of your ride height, and how many turns lower you can go(photo of strut?)
**Meansurements of your wheel well to the ground

I've also read that the part #'s between the G(#35285007) and Z(35286003) are different. Is there anyone running the G37 KW V3's on their 370? How do they feel? I'm interested to see if they are indeed the exact same or not since the spring dampening shouldn't be the same with the weight differences.

I appreciate ANY and ALL help with this!
-Lance
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel

Last edited by 1cleanZ; 06-06-2013 at 10:16 AM.
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote