View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
1st
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Platinum Z
1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute1st has a reputation beyond repute

They are right about the dealer in having them deal with it since its under warranty and it being a 2013 with 6k. The problem is what dealer is kind enough to help. If you had a cbe I don’t see them giving you hard time. Cai maybe if you got a cell after a G3 install. As far as suspension after a spring install I don’t see them assisting due to the amount of components needed to be removed to install and align/adjust. If I were you I would still take it in to the dealer play dumb like you never lowered it since the swift drop isn’t as aggressive as like an H&R drop and have them lift it and inspect it. So let them call you out on it who cares.
1st is offline   Reply With Quote