View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
I had a wierd thing happen yesterday. The road opened up and I made a quick left then right and I noticed a strange feel on the left and the right felt like wheel spin. I looked down and the traction control light was illuminated solid and VDC off was also lighted up. I hit the button a few times but had no control of the light. I tested the car on a turn and sure enough, the wheels spun and I drifted a bit. The VDC turned itself off, and both lights stayed on until I got in the garage. I turned off the car waited ten seconds and restarted the car. No lights. I have yet to test if the VDC is working again, but I assume it will.

Anybody else have this happen?
That's interesting.

Gotta be honest. When I saw the thread title I thought I was walking into a "totaled my Z" thread.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote