View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
Oh! and how is your TRE pump??? Did their kit really come with everything you needed to make it work??? The price is amazing and I was thinking of doing the upgrade even for my N/A Z since I am planning on going with a return system so as to have better fuel pressure control for tuning (maybe some alternate fuel experimentation).
Everything was there. Installation was simple. The pump is a little louder than stock but not too bad. My wife doesn't notice a difference, but I wouldn't expect her to.

I'm planning on running a FRS in the future, maybe this winter. I haven't decided what one yet, AAM or ?