Thread: Coilovers
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlKsUbYkId View Post
I currently have KW V3s on my Nismo. It took me about 3-4 months of research to decide on these coilovers and I cant explain how amazing they are. I have the damping set in the middle & is WAY more comfortable than stock. Paired up with Whiteline swaybars, the car feels planted & handles wonderfully with minimal body roll. Ill post pictures of my set-up when I get home, but I still need to drop the rear to match the front & and Im running out of threads already so if you are looking to SLAM the car to the ground then these aren't for you.
Finally some quality info on V3's on the 370! If you can post up a photo of your ride height, and even a photo of where you're coil is on the threads, I'd REALLY appreciate it!!!
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote