View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzo179 View Post
Quick question: Is it an on-and-off thing, or does it not blow cold air at all? I lack technical expertise because I=n00b.

However, if it's anything like when I was in Phoenix and Flagstaff in Arizona, its just a matter of giving it a while to get going. The desert isn't too friendly to our Z cars...the heat is a compouding problem to the coolant/overheating issues we already face.

Personally, I just rolled down the windows and embraced mother nature giving me the middle finger.
ROFL, nothing like being in a shirt and tie with a nice *** car, but the AC stops working and your shirt is now soaked in sweat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddy535 View Post
Could be a temporary thing but if those lines are damaged it will continue to leak no matter if you recharge it. If its damaged gotta be replaced.
I know where you are coming from with it, but the AC still works just fine under normal circumstances. It ONLY occurs in traffic with no wind passing through to cool the system. Even my oil temps will creep up to 220 with my AE perf. oil cooler. It is a world of difference when air flow starts coming through again.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote