View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 03:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
Hmm really? This is the driver side that lined up pretty well. Didn't have to adjust much to make it fit the way it is now. My passenger side NOW matches perfectly after getting rewelded to match the heights but it sits identical to driver side now.
+rep and thanks for the vids!

The passenger side misalignment is the achilles heel of the Litespeed exhaust. Wish I had mine rewelded. Instead, we bent the brackets till it lined up >_<
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote