View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #117 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
Good points. I do think a regular Cayman is a much better comparo for a Nismo than a Cayman S, and I also thought the regular Cayman was the benchmark, but maybe I'm wrong there. The Audi should not even be in the test (wtf were they thinking, why not drop a $300,000 Ferrari in while they are at it), or at very least they should have included a Nissan GT-R!

I'd love to see the same test at a track like Lime Rock. Laguna's straights give enormous advantage to the big-HP beasts, imho.

The MT test was Apples and Oranges....and bananas...and grapes....

And MT, imho, is the worst car mag out there................................
Now I cannot remember! I thought it was the Cayman S. Oh well...

You are SOOO correct about the MT test being Apples and oranges... That is one reason why I did not renew my MT subscription....